A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Savino is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Savino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Savino has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Savino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Savino practice?
- Dr. Leonard Savino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Savino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Arlington, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ.
See Nutley Internists and Nutley Cardiologists.