A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Savino is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Savino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Savino has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Savino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Savino practice?
- Dr. Leonard Savino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Savino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ.
See Nutley Internists and Nutley Cardiologists.