A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Savino, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Savino has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Savino practice?
Dr. Leonard Savino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Arlington, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ.
See Nutley Internists, Nutley Cardiologists, and Nutley Family Physicians.