A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlossberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Alan Schlossberg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Leonard Schlossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Schlossberg practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.