A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Seimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seimon graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Seimon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seimon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Seimon practice?
Dr. Leonard Seimon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.