A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Seimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seimon graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Seimon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard P Seimon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Seimon practice?
- Dr. Leonard Seimon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Seimon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.