Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Sicilian
Dr. Leonard Sicilian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sicilian is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Sicilian has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Leonard Sicilian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Robert Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Dmitriy Kedrin
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8