Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Sigal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sigal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sigal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigal graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Peter`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Harry Sigal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Sigal practice?
- Dr. Leonard Sigal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Sigal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Rheumatologists.