A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Sigal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sigal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigal graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Peter`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sigal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Sigal practice?
Dr. Leonard Sigal practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists, Hillsborough Rheumatologists, and Hillsborough Pediatric Specialists.