A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Sigal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigal
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sigal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sigal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigal graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Peter`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Harry Sigal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Sigal practice?
- Dr. Leonard Sigal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Sigal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Rheumatologists.