A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sisk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisk graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sisk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Sisk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Sisk practice?
- Dr. Leonard Sisk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Sisk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.