Learn more about Dr. Leonard Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Slater is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Slater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from New York University.
Dr. Slater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard N Slater MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Slater practice?
- Dr. Leonard Slater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Slater practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Infectious Disease Doctors.