A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Slater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from New York University.
Dr. Slater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans