A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Slazinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Slazinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Slazinski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Slazinski graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slazinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Slazinski MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Slazinski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Slazinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Slazinski practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.