A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonne
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sonne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sonne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Sonne MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Sonne practice?
- Dr. Leonard Sonne has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Sonne practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Delmar, NY.
See Delmar Internists and Delmar Pulmonologists.