Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Steinfeld
Dr. Leonard Steinfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monsey, NY, with other offices in Suffern, NY and Pomona, NY (and 1 other location). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Steinfeld is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center, Elmhurst Hospital Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Steinfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonard Steinfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monsey, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Paul Barr
Suffern, NY 0.93 mi62
Dr. Sarah Eisenberg
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Monsey, NY 1.13 mi19