A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Stern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wayne Stern MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Stern practice?
- Dr. Leonard Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Stern practices Psychiatry and Nephrology near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT.
See Cheshire Psychiatrists and Cheshire Nephrologists.