A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatch graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thatch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thatch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Thatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Thatch practice?
Dr. Leonard Thatch practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Santa Fe Family Physicians and Santa Fe General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Thatch, Dr. Lenard Thatch, Dr. Lenny Thatch, Dr. Leonardo Thatch