A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Thatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thatch
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatch graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thatch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Irwin Thatch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Thatch practice?
- Dr. Leonard Thatch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Thatch practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Santa Fe Family Physicians, Santa Fe Primary Care Doctors, and Santa Fe Internists.