A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Thatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatch graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thatch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Irwin Thatch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Thatch practice?
- Dr. Leonard Thatch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Thatch practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Santa Fe Family Physicians, Santa Fe General Practitioners, and Santa Fe Internists.