A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Timpone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Timpone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Timpone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Timpone graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Timpone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Timpone MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Timpone practice?
- Dr. Leonard Timpone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Timpone practices Internal Medicine near Franklin Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Franklin Square Internists.