Dr. Leonard Treihaft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Treihaft?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Very dedicated, thorough, professional

March 16th, 2016

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Dr. Trie haft is the best. His bedside manner is impeccable, as is his medical knowledge. Unlike most doctors today, he treats the whole patient, and is compassionate while doing it. As a Registered Nurse for 40 years , I have worked for and with many doctors. None compare to Dr. Triehaft. He is the only internist I would ever use and have recommended him both to family and friends.

October 26th, 2015

Lenny is the Doctor other MDs go to. He is thorough , friendly and very competent. I have sent him my own patients as well as friends,relatives and neighbors- all are satisfied. He is my personal PMD- he has been great.

October 24th, 2015

Great doctor. Always thorough, always follows up after visit with a personal phone call, always refers you to only the best specialists

February 25th, 2015

Pleased with his service

October 7th, 2011

Extremely thorough and kind an a doctor you can trust with your care

Dr Treihaft has been my PCP for over 13 years, since 1998. He is a doctor who takes his time, truly listens and answers all your questions. Despite his many patients, he remembers everything about you and thus, can "connect the dots" because he sees you as a whole. He is like a detective, leaving no stone unturned, yet he has such an intuitive medical approach, that he can usually give an accurate diagnosis before the lab tests, x-rays, MRI results come back! I trust him completely; and that's amazing coming from me, who has been an RN for over 30 yrs in many areas of nursing. I even called Dr Treihaft about my very swollen legs, from my hospital room after my c-section (birth), because I trusted his opinion more than my OB-GYN! You will be blessed with him as your doctor, despite the staff at the desk.

August 24th, 2011

Incompetent Staff _ DO NOT GO THERE

I had an appointment with Dr. Treihaft today for medical clearance a fact that they were fully aware of when I made my appointment a month ago. So I called there this morning being the efficient person that I am to give them the number to call at Winthrop for the results of the tests that were taken last week. Well I was hung up on twice for no apparent reason I called back a third time and complained to the girl about what had happened, told her that I was going to let the Dr. know the unprofessional behavior of his staff she apologized and she took all the information. Well lo and behold, about 10 minutes later, I get a call from their office supposedly from the office Manager "Mimi" who told me that the doctor couldnt give me medical clearance because I am a first time patient. They were fully aware of that fact when I made the appointment a month ago and becuase of their incompetence, I cannot get the surgery done as scheduled.

September 21st, 2017