A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Tremblay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Tremblay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tremblay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Tremblay MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Leonard Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Tremblay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.