A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Tremblay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Tremblay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Tremblay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tremblay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard Tremblay practice?
Dr. Leonard Tremblay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.