A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Vangelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Vangelder is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangelder graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Vangelder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard W Vangelder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Vangelder practice?
- Dr. Leonard Vangelder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Vangelder practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI and Shelby, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.