A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Vitale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Vitale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vitale has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard DR Vitale MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Leonard Vitale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Vitale practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.