A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Vitale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Vitale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hypovolemia Low Blood Volume.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Vitale practice?
Dr. Leonard Vitale practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Family Physicians, New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Pathologists.