A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Wartofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Wartofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wartofsky
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Wartofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Wartofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wartofsky graduated from George Washington University. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Wartofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wartofsky MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Wartofsky practice?
- Dr. Leonard Wartofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Wartofsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.