A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Wartofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Wartofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Wartofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wartofsky graduated from George Washington University. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Wartofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wartofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans