A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Wartofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Wartofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wartofsky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wartofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Wartofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wartofsky graduated from George Washington University. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Wartofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wartofsky MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Wartofsky practice?
- Dr. Leonard Wartofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Wartofsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.