A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Weinstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Polyps
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Biener Weinstock MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Leonard Weinstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Weinstock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.