A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Weisman, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Male Circumcision
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Weisman practice?
Dr. Leonard Weisman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.