Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Weistrop
Dr. Leonard Weistrop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weistrop is affiliated with Columbia Hospital, Inc., Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington and St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Weistrop has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonard Weistrop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. George Walcott
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi51
Dr. Nihad Yasmin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Yoganand Gundamraj
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi16