A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Winegrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winegrad
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winegrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult obesity Obesityoverweight-related conditions bariatric medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winegrad graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Winegrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Allen Winegrad DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Winegrad practice?
- Dr. Leonard Winegrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Winegrad practices Family Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Primary Care Doctors.