A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Winegrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult obesity Obesityoverweight-related conditions bariatric medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winegrad graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Winegrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Allen Winegrad DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Winegrad practice?
- Dr. Leonard Winegrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Winegrad practices Family Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Family Physicians.