Dr. Leonard Wright III Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 9th, 2016

dr leonard wright

I saw dr wright because I had a condition called horners syndrome which made the right side of my nose stuffy and dry and almost impossible to breathe through. he did surgery on it 7 yrs ago and its been a total mess ever since. its full of crusts and scabs and sores and will not heal. it drains down my throat constantly and lately has begun to cause me torturous headaches making it difficult for me to sleep or to function. its harder to breathe through now than before.

August 8th, 2016