A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Zinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Zinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Zinman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Zinman practice?
Dr. Leonard Zinman practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.