A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Zinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Zinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Zinman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard N Zinman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Zinman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Zinman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Zinman practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.