A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Zwelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Zwelling, Medical Oncologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwelling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwelling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Zwelling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwelling graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zwelling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
- Univ Of Tx Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Alan Zwelling MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Zwelling practice?
- Dr. Leonard Zwelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Zwelling practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.