A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Claros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonardo Claros, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claros graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Claros has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonardo Claros practice?
Dr. Leonardo Claros practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.