A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Dominguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Dominguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Norberto Dominguez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo N. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Dominguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonardo Dominguez practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.