inactive

Leonardo Dominguez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2013
Very helpful!
Dr dominguez and his staff are so helpful and amazing. He has been treating my husband (we have had appointments just about every 2 weeks for the last 6 months). He is so pleasant and calming with his bedside manner and answers all of our questions! He is thorough and really listens and probes about details of his prognosis. We feel we are in good hands and went to several docs before we got to Dr. Dominguez and his staff. My husband has alot of anxiety about docs but Dr. D is so pleasant and confident that he isn't nervous at all when he goes! I highly recommend!

July 8th, 2013
Great retinal specialist
After seeing two other opthalmologists for a retinal vein occlusion, Dr. Dominguez is my choice. Explains everything, treated me with care and does not want to "over treat" my condition. If there are any better in Lubbock, I have not yet to hear of them.