Dr. Leonardo Espinel Jr MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Lorton, VA

March 1st, 2016
Great Experience
In the world of medicine today, Dr. Espinel and his staff are a rare find. They care about their patients and treat you like a person, not just a file that is going to bring them money. Dr. Espinel will spend all the time you need to answer your questions and acts immediately on things. He staff always returns call promptly and keeps you posted on things.

February 18th, 2016
Doc took time to explain and made sure I understood the surgery and the after care.

June 2nd, 2015
The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had
Dr. Espinel is the best doctor that I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable and attentive. Dr. Espinel has a great bed side manner and is extremely caring. He listens to concerns and finds solutions to any problems that may arise. I came into the ER and he just happened to be the surgeon on call that night. I'm so thankful for that, as he saved my life. I could not have picked a better doctor myself. I have 100%, complete confidence in his skills and abilities. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone that wants the best care possible. He is tough and expects you to do your part in your recovery, but it is only for your good. He is a rare doctor (these days) that has your best interest in mind.

February 28th, 2013
Quality Assurance Manager
Excellent surgeon, my son needed a hernia surgery, and all went very well. When my nephew needed a hernia surgery, I recommended Dr Espinel, and he also had a very sucessful operation and recovery. Great surgeon and he would be my first choice.

July 12th, 2010
excellent physician and office staff. Very corteous and caring. Highly recommended