A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Huertas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Huertas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonardo Huertas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huertas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Huertas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Huertas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo Huertas practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Huertas has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonardo Huertas practices Emergency Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Emergency Physicians.