A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Orejarena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Orejarena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orejarena
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orejarena graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Orejarena has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Orejarena MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo Orejarena practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Orejarena has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonardo Orejarena practices Cardiology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Cardiologists.