A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Palau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Palau, Infectious Diseases is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonardo Palau, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palau graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Palau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Alberto Palau MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo A. Palau practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Palau has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonardo Palau practices Infectious Disease near Spring, TX.
See Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.