Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonardo Palau
Dr. Leonardo Palau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Palau is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodland Hospital, CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital and Nexus Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonardo Palau has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonardo Palau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Sharmila Naidu
Spring, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Ather Siddiqi
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Spring, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Syed Raza
Spring, TX 0 mi20