A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Cruz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz practices Neurological Surgery near Cookeville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Cookeville Surgeons.