Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very professional show details Very professional
by Dr Tanya DDS on Mar 11th, 2016

He's fantastic! Young , personable and extremely professional. I felt very comfortable with him. He asked a lot of questions and was easy to talk to. As a professional in healthcare myself , I'm aware of the emergencies that all Physiciabs can run into. A little wait is not unusual. I am extrememly happy and intend to send my family as well.

Jul 16th, 2012

Very highly skilled, could use improvement in bedside manner, in office polite and friendly, overall a good cardiologist

Mar 18th, 2012

I feel that he listens to your needs. I am always comfortable with him during my visits to the office.

Yes,This Doctor is the real thing! show details Yes,This Doctor is the real thing!
Jul 16th, 2010

I am so fortunate to have had the luck of having Dr Saulle be the physician who was on call when I brought my elderly mother into the group practice 3 years ago. At the time she was crisis mode heart failure. Not only did he rapidly and correctly address her medical needs,but he did so with a strong compassion for her fragile emotional state. He continues to care for her as if she were "family". Not only is Dr Saulle a great doctor he is one fantastic human being! (If you have to wait for him it is because he is giving that same caliber of care to another of his patients)