Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonardo Tamariz
Dr. Leonardo Tamariz, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tamariz is affiliated with University Hospital & Med Cen, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonardo Tamariz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonardo Tamariz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Lauren Carcas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Miami, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Obrien
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Miami, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Robert Stang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi30