A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonare Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonare Morgan, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonare Dale Morgan DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonare D. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Leonare Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonare Morgan practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.