A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonas Sulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonas Sulas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulas graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Sulas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Divine Savior Healthcare
- Divine Savior Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonas Pranas Sulas MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonas P. Sulas practice?
- Dr. Leonas Sulas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonas Sulas practices Urology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI.
See Portage Urologists.