inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 2nd, 2010
THE BEST UROLOGIST I'VE EVER BEEN TO
I have interstitial cystitis. I've seen 3 urologists; each was indifferent; the one who diagnosed me with IC was inept at treatment. These urologists were in Illinois.I moved to Wisconsin in 1993, and needed a urologist desperately; I preferred one close to home. I called the local hospital for the names of urologists. I was give 3. I called them alphabetically. The first two required a 3 month waiting period for initial consultation; I explained my plight of pain...neither offices were moved. Dr. Sulas was the last call. Again, I explained my plight. The understanding receptionist told me I'd have to wait 2 weeks, but she'd talk to the doctor. She called about 1 hr later, "The doctor can see you Tuesday, at 7:00 a.m. Can you come at that time?"COULD I!! It turned out Dr. Sulas came in early in order to see me! I was before his first surgical case!His warmth and sense of humor are delightful. Questions are answered in a timely manner if by phone.I HIGHLY recommend this doctor....especially to FEMALES with problems. He has a loving family and relates well to women.