A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leoncio Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leoncio Carrasco is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leoncio Carrasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Carrasco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leoncio Javier Tacsa Carrasco MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leoncio J. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Leoncio Carrasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leoncio Carrasco practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Infectious Disease Doctors.