A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leoncio Tacsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leoncio Tacsa is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leoncio Tacsa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tacsa graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Tacsa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tacsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leoncio J. Tacsa practice?
Dr. Leoncio Tacsa practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Jersey City, NJ.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Infectious Disease Doctors.