A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Leone Mattioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leone Mattioli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattioli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Mattioli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattioli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans