A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard-Faust
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard-Faust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard-Faust graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Woodard-Faust has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leoneen Hedy Woodard-Faust MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leoneen H. Woodard-Faust practice?
- Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.