Learn more about Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard-Faust
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard-Faust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard-Faust graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Woodard-Faust has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leoneen Hedy Woodard-Faust MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leoneen H. Woodard-Faust practice?
- Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust has 1 office location.
Dr. Leoneen Woodard-Faust practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists and Chicago Child Psychiatrists.