Dr. Leonel Barahona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonel Barahona?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Leonel Barahona?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2015

I saw Barahona a few years back and I remember feeling uncomfortable after the exam. When he was listening to my lungs with the stethoscope, he purposely moved my blouse to expose my breast. I never reported him and just thought to do so after purging through old business cards. I never went back. When I spoke to a nurse friend about it later, they mentioned that he didn't have a good reputation.

February 16th, 2013