Dr. Leonel Camejo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonel Camejo?

October 19th, 2016

great doctor and staff

Dr Camejo and staff attended my mom with passion and professionalism. My mom loved him.

July 15th, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever!

The staff was wonderful. The office is clean, but the Doctor does not listen to you at all!! It took 2 months for him to order an X-ray for a problem that I have already had an MRI for (the condition appears to have worsened since last MRI). Now, I get to have extra visits to the rude man who told me if I didn't like it, I could find another DR. I'm waiting on a New Patient appt with another Primary DR, but I still need care while he is my assigned DR. It took over 2 weeks to get an appointment for a follow up and then when you see him he rushes you out of the office. Meanwhile, I continue to be in pain with no help from one of the worst doctors (if you can call him that) that I have ever seen in my 42 years of life!! He will be sure to tell you to lose weight every visit if you're overweight, but never offers any advise on how to do that. If you go to a specialist for a problem, he will refuse to look at the body part that you are seeing the specialist for. He told me today that if you're seeing a specialist he will do nothing for it. Refused to order an MRI for a swollen foot that has been that way for 3 months, because I saw a podiatrist for it. My insurance assigned me to this guy and I'm just praying that my condition doesn't get any worse in the months of dealing with this DR who does the very minimal to help you. Wish my old Primary hadn't stopped taking my insurance and I would have never ever had to meet this man.

August 27th, 2013

A real bad experience

I have gone through many Mds and never saw one like this . I do strongly recommend to everybody to read the rating of physicians in any website before making any physician selection . I believe there are physicians that went to the medical school and did not learn medicine ,simple the have a license but they are no MDs.

April 14th, 2013

patient

I could not have a good communication with him, very poor english, he was not able to understand me. I moved to another office the same day.

April 3rd, 2013

PATIENT

I HAVE NEVEN GONE TO A MEDICAL OFFICE WITH SO MANY PROBLEMS.THE DOCTOR WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE 1 HOUR AFTRE MY APPT . THE STAFF WAS RUDE SINCE I STEPPED IN THE OFFICE . IT WAS A DIRTY OFFICE . THE OFFICE MANAGER DID NOT GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION IN ENGLISH .THE NEED TO LEARN OUR LANGUAGE . I FINALLY MOVED TO A NEARBY OFFICE IN HABANA AVE

October 3rd, 2017