A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonel Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonel Reyes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonel L. Reyes practice?
Dr. Leonel Reyes practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.