A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonel Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonel Reyes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Reyes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonel Leonel Reyes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonel L. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Leonel Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonel Reyes practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.