Dr. Leonel Tano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 4th, 2015
great older dr, real life experience, not arrogent nor pompus, very humble man. great results.

May 3rd, 2012
I recommend him to all my friends and family
Everyone loves Dr. Tano. He takes his time with each patient and if he is not sure about something (which is rarely the case) he will refer you to the best possible specialist. His staff is also very understanding and work to educate you on the best options financially and medically. I have told many friends to go see him and they ALL love him. Very sweet old man.

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Tano is the BEST!
He is very experienced and although elderly, he really takes his time with each patient, getting to know them and really understand what is going on. He runs a very simple clinic with a family staff and has pictures of his patients all over the place as they have grown up through the years. I cannot say enough good things about this caring doctor!!

October 15th, 2010
Waited only 15 min before I was seen first by the person that takes the vitals and then by the doctor. He took his time, did some tests and although I had gone in for a simple cold, he found that I had bronchial pneumonia, and when I toold him I was unemployed, he gave me samples of he meds, later the next day i got a call from his office to see how i was doing.Very caring, very compasionate person.

January 15th, 2010
Old and disinterested
Was happy to refer me to someone else since he didn't understand my problem. I am having problems concentrating, probably ADHD-PI, he asked me about it, mumbled something I couldn't understand and referred me to a neurologist. He wasn't interested, and seemed put off by having a patient.And the place is in the ghetto, and they don't accept credit cards. Bad experience.