A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonel Toledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonel Toledo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Toledo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonel Eduardo Toledo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leonel E. Toledo practice?
- Dr. Leonel Toledo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonel Toledo practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.