Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonel Vasquez
Dr. Leonel Vasquez, MD, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in McDonough, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Vasquez is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Emory Crawford Long Hospital and Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Dr. Vasquez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonel Vasquez has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Leonel Vasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Georges El-Khoury
Iowa City, IA 0 mi44
Dr. Christine Walsh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi8
Dr. John Newell
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi40