A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Beilin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Beilin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beilin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Beilin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Bronislaw Beilin MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonid B. Beilin practice?
- Dr. Leonid Beilin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Beilin practices Surgery near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and El Centro, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Surgeons.