Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  No problem surgery  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

I needed surgery for hernia. On the Internet I found that Dr. Chernobelsky did a lot of this and other surgeries. Three people, whom I knew, had some surgery made by this surgeon and were satisfied with it. I selected this surgeon and when I already was on a surgery table an anesthesiologist told me that this is a good surgeon. After the surgery I went home and did not feel any pain or discomfort; a scar is hardly visible now. The only thing in question is that during an erection a right testicle moves up into my body where hernia was before. This does not cause any problems though, so I am very satisfied with this surgery.

|  Mistreatment and worth  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

After a minute of inspecting my problem, doctor Chernobelsky told me that he will not do a surgery for me. I did not understand it first and he said that he is not joking and will not do the procedure.I've asked him why not. He's answer was. He think that I can afford to pay for the surgery myself and he does not understandwhy I have the medical coverage with Fidelis care. I was speechless. I thought that the doctor should provide medical care first, especially when he chose to be a provider for Fidelis or other health care programs. Out of curiosity I've asked him how much he will charge for the surgery, he said $300. No other explanations were offered. Take it or leave it. It was unethical and unprofessional.

|  One of my fav docs!  |  show details
by NK on Oct 11th, 2009

I am not a big fan of doctors, however this is the doctor I'm not afraid of going to. He is very nice, very accurate. He performed my surgery five years ago, and no complications since. I would recommend him if he accepts your insurance!

|  show details
by CSMobileUser on Jul 16th, 2009 on citysearch.com

The best doctor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Good doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I went to Dr. Chernobelsky after a series of inconclusive tests because he was the only one with a specced camera where you swallow a pill ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com