Dr. Leonid Chernov MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Brooklyn, NY

2.3

March 16th, 2016
Front desk personal is rude.They tale me they do me a favor to make next appointment for me. I was waiting for refile to be send to my pharmacy almost 3 month.

September 6th, 2012
Run away from this doctor
Went to this doctor for a pre-surgical clearance since I had an anomoly on my EKG. After performing a sonogram of the heart, Doctor said most likely I had a silent heart attack and ordered very expensive tests. This seemed very fishy since my im relativly young (37, cholesterol level is fine and I never felt any chest pain or shortness of breath.Went to another doctor for a second opinion and it turns out everything is fine (even after he looked at the heart sonogram). No expensive tests or run around needed.Dr. Chernov was just trying to milk insurance dollars at my own expense. He is rude, and abnoxious and all he wants is insurance money. He uses scare tactics to keep you coming back for more tests. Never mind I was in his office for 3 hours since he crams so many patients in at the same time.Run away from this doctor!

November 21st, 2009
Visit the doctors office left pleasant experience.Leonid Chernov is a dedicated professional with many years of diagnostic's and patient attendance experience that strives for patient's complete cure. I have attended doctors office by friends recommendation with High Blood Pressure problem. Dr. Chernov properly diagnosed my problem, prescribed medications and followed-up with me until my problem came under conrol.